solino works towards a digital transformation and digitizes the visual appearance of objects.
The visual appearance of objects is given by the way in which they reflect and transmit light.
The color of objects is determined by the parts of the (incident white) light spectrum that is reflected or transmitted without being absorbed.
Appearance attributes are based on the directional distribution of reflected light (BRDF – Bidirectional reflectance distribution function), that is the computational decomposed measurement by solino.
Appearance could be described by attributes like Matte versus Glossy.
- Does not reflect light and has less shiny
- Softer images and colors with greater tonal range
- Soft and smooth to the touch
- Highly reflective for a bright shine
- More vibrant, saturated colors and highlights details
- A shiny, wet look that makes for a striking finish