The new IM-compact M is a digital Machine Vision Microscope (MVM) - camera, optics and illumination, all in one sensor.
These modules offer the user excellent ease of use. They can be easily and quickly integrated into many measurement set-ups, analytical instruments or life science systems.
The clear plus points here are
- pre-calibrated sensors with micrometer resolution
- Apo-corrected SLWD microscope optics in a compact aluminium housing
- sample-optimised illumination selection of the integrated coaxial and ring light illumination
- Standard interfaces (USB 3.1or GigE) with 5MP camera (IMX sensors)
- free software package for sensor control, image acquisition and simple
measurement and documentation tasks.
Picture: Imaging modules of the IC10-05 series (copy number and find data sheet in IM·Productfinder )