Opto helps industrial companies and scientists to obtain the “right” image in an observation, the best one for measurement or in inspection issues.
Specialists in the fields of optics, microscopy and machine vision since over 30 years, Opto relies on itsown and intelligent supply of optics equipment and associated software bricks to guarantee the veracity and efficiency of the delivered images content.
Thus, Opto, worldwide presence, is launching a new talent recruitment campaign to support its growth.
In this context, Opto France is looking for:
A (biomedical imaging) Engineer intern
Main missions :
- Creation of proprietary images dataset from biological samples based on Opto imaging modules, for example the Machine Vision Microscope.
- Development of biomedical microscopy know-how and knowledges for demonstration and application
- Validation of solutions for our industrial or scientific customers
- Implementation and verification of technical validation tests
- Possible participation in the training of customers
- Higher scientific training, you justify skills in biology/biomedical as in project management.
- You are autonomous as much as comfortable in teamwork, with abilities of listening and communication (as creative and synthesis spirit)
- Fluency in French is required as professional English level.
- Writing capacity (writing user manuals, presentations, etc.)
- Solid knowledge level in biological/biomedical imaging (as cancer type)
- Solid foundations in (data) analysis and statistical tools
- Attractions for digital world and innovation for technical marketing
Location: Rhône-Alpes, France [mainly Montélimar and potentially Annecy] with occasional trips mainly in France
Start of contract: from March 2020 for 6 months with a possible continuation in Cifre thesis
Please send your detailed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org