(Extraction of Particular Features)
EPF is a software solution to compute (particular) features from one image, as a dataset, taking into account the consistency of pixels, from texture or statistical values.
- The texture consistency drives to unique signature of an image and is the signature of a surface.
- With image processing, we alocate regions of texture, and each texture has a unique data description.
- A specific combination of regions gives a unique combination of texture, and also a unique digital signature.
- For quality control needs, EPF provides feature sets to explore image content as a surface description, to find correlations with input images in describing the overall quality.
- With this info you can drive a production easily and/or identify product clusters to reveal production behaviors as accidents.
- It is also possible to identify changes in production parameters only from the visual aspects out of the EPF DATA.